terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

Oi.

Hokay, so.

I have been in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil already for a month and a week, and am finally setting this thing up. (Need to mention Angie for influencing this decision.) I have already been through four weeks of intensive language classes five days a week starting at 8:30 am, already had my camera stolen, and spent the rest of the time adventuring around and trying to figure out how to roll with this crazy city.

Needless to say, every day holds a number of quite dynamic experiences. Every mission to figure something out is a mission of profoundly hilarious failure, at least for a while, until everything somehow always figures itself out. It's all at least worth the Portuguese practice.

Now I have a replacement camera and a month off school. I've got nothing to do but explore and party at ceaseless, ubiquitous Carnival celebrations. So it's about
time I set up this little outlet for my inevitably awesome stories and photos.

Até logo!

Um comentário: